All orders can be cancelled until they are shipped. If your order has been paid and you need to change or cancel it, you must contact us within 12 hours. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Therefore, you can request a refund or reshipment for ordered products if:
- The order is lost during transportation. If the tracking number update indicates that the order has been lost by the shipping carrier, you must request a refund within 15 days of the loss.
- The product is damaged or incorrect. You have 5 days from the time the order is delivered to request a refund or reshipment if the product is damaged or inaccurate. Along with the request, please provide proof (picture or video, mailing slip, and barcode).
- The order is missing. If your order has been marked as delivered but you have not received it, you should call the last mile carrier and report the problem. To file a refund claim, please provide a report from the last mile carrier and submit it within 15 days.
- Unwanted Item. If you decide you don’t want the product and want to return it, you must do so at your own expense, and the item must be unopened and undamaged. Along with the request, please provide proof (picture or video, mailing slip, and barcode).
We do not issue the refund if:
- Delivery problems caused by the customer. We do not give refunds or reshipments in the event of a shipping delay or delivery failure caused by the recipient’s inaccurate address, phone number, or other causes. We are also not responsible for any additional service fees incurred. We recommend that the customer contact the last-mile shipping carrier to schedule a new delivery attempt.
- The parcel is returned to the processing warehouse due to delivery failure. If the last-mile carrier returns the parcel to the processing center (processing warehouse/processing hub) due to delivery failure, We can arrange a redelivery attempt for a fee of 10 USD per parcel. The customer can request a refund if the tracking status indicates that the item is being returned to the processing warehouse, but the warehouse never received the shipment.
- Force majeure. We are not responsible for shipment issues caused by force majeure, such as natural disaster, strikes, not cleared by the customs or war outbreak.
- We do not handle returns for free. Returns are not handled for free by Us. If a last-mile delivery carrier returns a product to the processing center (processing warehouse/processing hub) due to a delivery failure, We can organize a redelivery attempt for a fee of 10 USD per parcel, or the box will be discarded.
*You can submit refund requests within 15 days after the guaranteed period for delivery (45 days) has expired. You can do it by sending a message on Contact Us page.