Swimming without Water?
Yes, you heard that right! Air Swimmers move through the air in a remarkably smooth and lifelike fashion. These incredible fish provide hours of indoor remote control entertainment in even the smallest of rooms. Each Air Swimmer is comprised of ultra-durable nylon, allowing it to stay in the air for weeks at a time. A straightforward infrared remote with only two buttons (left/right and climb/dive) makes operation simple for kids. Clownfish and Great White Shark are the two styles available.
- Infrared remote controller functions: climb, descend, and tail fin control with a 40 foot range.
- Requires helium to float (not included). Can be re-inflated over and over. May not fly as intended at high altitudes.
- Strictly indoor use
How to operate
- Two rocker buttons on the Air Swimmer remote control the balloon’s height and tail movement. Wagging your fish’s tail fin left and right will propel it forward. To do fast turns, hold down the button to one side.
- Press the “Dive” or “Climb” buttons to adjust the height of your Air Swimmer. As a result, the signal receiver moves along the track on the fish’s underside. The Air Swimmer raises or lowers in mid-air when the weight shifts.
- Requires 4 AAA batteries (not included).
- Requires helium for inflation (not included).
- Some assembly required.
Harry C. –
It’s very accurate. Seller send it soon
Gerald J. –
it came a bit broken. I had to fix it with super glue. it was an effort to assemble it but its looking good. purchasing helium gas was quite costly so keep that cost in mind before ordering…..
Harrison W. –
the box was badly damaged but product was great. thank you
Enzo L. –
The goods received very very very satisfied with the delivery was a fast child will be very happy
Harrison N. –
I bought 3. the top one and the bottom one have both been crushed during delivery. The inflatable toy inside won’t be damaged, but these are going to 3 children as Christmas presents, so the impression for them will not be good. Disappointed that it wasn’t packaged more securely
Justin G. –
The balloon is as described, works to perfection. As a fact I recommend you put the engine down more into the teeth of the tiburon so you will have more control of the head
Jeremy H. –
Great RC toy. Our kid is excited. Fast shipping