Make Bath Time Fun with Baby Shower Cap!
Getting a fussy baby to take a bath or shower without throwing a tantrum is a dream come true for parents and caregivers. However, babies are frequently annoyed by water and shampoo splashing all over their faces. With this Baby Shower Cap, bath time will be lot faster and more enjoyable for both you and your child. Yes you read that right. Even when in the shower, this cap repels water so that the resin doesn’t weigh down with water and render itself useless. Plus, even when wet, droplets dry off quickly. Easy to use and store in a flash.
This Baby Shower Cap has four easy-snap adjustable buttons that is adjustable to accommodate your child’s head as they grow. The headgear is appropriate for infants to children up to the age of six. For a flexible, rubber-like feel and hold, our flowery shower cap is made of soft, environmentally safe EVA resin. When wet, the flower-petal grooves aid with water drainage.
- Repels water so that the resin doesn’t weigh down with water.
- Droplets dry off quickly even when wet.
- Prevents the shampoo and bath water from getting in to baby’s eyes and face when washing the baby.
- It is constructed of soft, environmentally-friendly EVA resin for a flexible, rubber-like feel and hold.
- A multipurpose cap and can also be used as a cap for at-home haircuts or used as a sun visor to block UV rays.
- Makes bath time a much faster and pleasant experience for you and your little one.
- Recommended from newborns to kids up to six years of age.
- Easy to use and store in a flash.
- Available in three vibrant and pleasant colors.
- Lightweight in design and easy to fold for storage.
- Due to the overall differences in monitors, the images may not accurately represent the item’s natural color.
- Please allow 1-3cm difference due to manual measurement.
Инна С. –
Funny things, I do not know if the child will give up, they are light, the material for shale is thin, delivery a month to the Magnitogorsk. I’m happy with the purchase, I recommend the store.
Małgorzata D. –
Justyna Z. –
Альберт Н. –
Interesting thing, but the child shoots a year-old. Older I will use. Our oh/G 46