This Montessori-style educational wooden toy has a board that is colored in ten different colors. Children learn to distinguish sizes and shapes by putting each piece in its proper location. This toy’s main characteristics are that it is educational, it encourages creativity, it improves memory, and that it is easily understandable.
- Ten points for color recognition.
- Early math’s teaching, ten digit cognition.
- Identify ten geometric patterns.
- Ten striped fish to help toddlers improve their hand-eye coordination.
- Variety of playing techniques.
- Improves hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
Михаил П. –
Excellent development! The board itself is cool, the baby plays only with fish, as we are only 8 months old)
Antônio A. –
Very good, cost effective.
Henry W. –
I am happy with it but I was hoping the size could be bigger to prevent kids chocke that is my only concern